1. It is compulsory for all the students to maintain 100% attendance during the course of the academic session. The students with 100% attendance will be felicitated with a special certificate.
2. Students who were sick should bring a medical certificate from their doctor on returning to school.
3. The student who was absent on the previous day will not be allowed to the class without a leave letter from the parent.
4. Leave can be granted on special grounds.
5. Repeated absence without leave letter or unexplained absence for more than three consecutive days renders the student liable to have his / her name struck off from the register.