1. Every student should carry his/her diary to school every day and use it productively.
2. Students should arrive at the school five minutes before the bell.
3. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed with clipped nails and neat hair- do. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions.
4. Id. Card is a part of the uniform and must be worn at all the times.
5. For boys hair should not touch the ears,the collars or eyebrows.No fancy hair cut will be permitted. For girls, hair should not touch the forehead. Ticks are not allowed . Hair beyond shoulder length should be plaited well. Tattooing is prohibited.
6. The school is not responsible for loss of any article. It is not advisable to bring valuables(like gold ornaments,expensive electronic gadgets, storage devices like CD/DVD /Pen drive etc.,) which are not relevant to academic pursuits.
7. The school reserves the right to suspend students whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students or damaging the school's reputation.
8. The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the student.
9. Late comers, uniform defaulters and children who do not complete their home work regularly will be dealt with as per the norms of the school.
10. All students should be present on the reopening day of each term.
11. Birthdays are auspicious and important days. Some of you may like your child to celebrate with his/her classmates. Even if you desire so, please send only biscuits/fresh fruits/dry fruits/ Chocolates or any natural food items. Offering gifts will not be entertained on birthdays. However story books may be given which will be kept in library so that other students can have access to all the books.